Thank you for using Free Bird IPTS services. If you experience any issues receiving our services, please send a detailed description of your dissatisfaction to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your concern will be reviewed, however, Free Bird reserves the right to decide whether this will be free of charge or will be at a minimum fee until you are completely satisfied with the result.
In case this is not possible due to whatever circumstances, we will consider all reasonable requests for full or partial refunds, or offer you a discount. Please read our Refund and Cancellation Policy, in which we rely on to ensure your satisfaction.
Our Refund and Cancellation Policy is as follows:
- You must inform Free Bird IPTS immediately of any issues requiring attention.
- Free Bird IPTS reserves the right to validate refund requests and make the final decision regarding refunds and discounts, including the refund amount, may it be in partial or in full, and discount percentage, if any.
- Refund policy for translation transactions due to cancellation:
- Urgent orders should be canceled immediately upon the submission of your request. You may cancel your request if the work has not yet started or within 24 hours of the submission of your order. In case of advance payment, Free Bird IPTS will reimburse your money in full amount.
- In case of late cancellation, the portion of charges for work already performed is not refundable.
- Should Free Bird IPTS receive a cancellation request prior to the completion of an order, the charges for the portion of the work not yet performed may be refundable.
- Refunds for language interpretation service due to cancellation
- The portion of charges for non-cancellable travel expenses, rentals, reservations, deposits, and other fees are not refundable.
- If a cancellation request is received at least 24 hours in advance of the scheduled appointment time, you will be eligible for a refund of interpreter fees.
- If a cancellation request is received within 24 hours of the scheduled appointment, you may be eligible for a refund of a portion of interpreter fees.
- If a cancellation request is received after the appointment start time, the client will not be eligible for a cancellation refund.
- You may request for a refund within 30 days from the date you receive the partial or entire translation or another service provided by Free Bird IPTS, on a condition that you will indicate the reason(s), in writing, of your dissatisfaction to the service(s) we provided for you. Free Bird IPTS reserves the right to investigate and approve your request should we find your reason(s) valid for a refund.
- Once your request for refund is approved by Free Bird IPTS, the money for the requested transaction is refunded back to you in part or whole.
- Refunds will only be credited back to the account used to make the original purchase. If the original account has been closed, the service is not eligible for a refund.