The purpose of our privacy statement is to make our clients aware of our dedication to preserve Free Bird customer privacy. As our services require us to collect client information, Free Bird has created this privacy statement in order to communicate our information gathering practices and procedures.
Changes to this Privacy Statement:
We reserve the right to modify this privacy statement and will publish a notification on our website or system. Any modifications shall take effect immediately upon posting on Free Bird IPTS website or system.
Information Collection and Use
- Free Bird IPTS , located at 809, 8th floor, FEWA Business Tower, Hamad bin Abdulla rd., Fujairah, UAE, P.O. Box: 3757, and email address firstname.lastname@example.org, is the organization collecting the Personally Identifiable Information and/or Third Party Personally Identifiable Information through the Site.
- Upon using Free Bird IPTS services, you are required to provide information such as name, company name, address, phone number, e-mail address, service selection, and billing information. It is possible that we will also ask for additional information such as company industry, number of employees, etc., at the time our service is contracted or if interest in our services is expressed. It is optional for you to provide this additional information and may choose not to do so when you activate services with Free Bird IPTS or request information on our services.
- When Free Bird IPTS captures your information upon sign-up, we use your information to activate the customer account. Upon signing up with the Free Bird System, the future mailing may periodically be sent out to you, introducing new services, updates, and other important news and information. You have the option of receiving the Free Bird newsletter. Should you choose to receive the newsletter via e-mail, you will receive the newsletter and other Free Bird IPTS service information only, other promotional materials from a third party will not be sent to you. If you would like to cease receiving the newsletter or other promotional e-mail correspondence from Free Bird, you may send an e-mail request to email@example.com and immediately be removed from future mailings.
- Free Bird IPTS requires a valid, working e-mail address upon account setup in order to send your account information details, including a welcome packet, and account username and password.
- Free Bird does not disclose any user/customer information to any third party, other than what we explicitly state upon account activation or as detailed in our Terms and Conditions.
- Billing and financial information is required upon account activation for Free Bird to bill for services rendered. Free Bird will only use this billing information to verify the validity of the account, and bill for Free Bird services. When Free Bird bills for services rendered, a third-party processing company is used to charge customer credit cards and collect payment. This third-party is used only to process credit card charges and does not store or distribute your credit card or billing information.
- Additionally, the Free Bird IPTS website may contain content from third-party content providers, but these content providers neither receive nor distribute your information nor do they receive your information from Free Bird IPTS.
- Free Bird IPTS provides a service where you upload and store your data on Free Bird servers and equipment. Free Bird does not review, edit, disseminate, or use this data in any way, except as may be required by law, or as outlined in our Terms and Conditions. Your data or records may be viewed from time to time to handle a technical support request that is initiated by you, or to resolve any other problem or technical issue. Additionally, we reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our services or Web site, or if there is a suspected violation of the Terms and Conditions.
- You are solely and individually responsible for maintaining the privacy and confidentiality of your own data, as well as your usernames and passwords.
- Free Bird IPTS may collect information from the visitors of our website. Most commonly, we may collect the Internet addresses of Free Bird site visitors. We use the information that we log from the Free Bird website to both improve our services, and help troubleshoot possible Free Bird IPTS website problems. We may also analyze non-identifying statistics that we collect from website visitor usage, and provide this data to qualified third parties.
Security protocols put into operation by Free Bird are determined by encrypted session IDs and dynamic data. Should you select to activate the Free Bird "Remember Me" feature, we will use a "cookie" that contains partial or full authentication information depending on your preference. The cookie will reside on your local system. Furthermore, we use a third party to provide statistical analysis regarding your use of the www.freebirdipts.com website and may set cookies in order to gather the information needed to perform their statistical analysis. The information collected by the third party cookies does not contain any personal information or can be linked back to any individual user.
We use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the site, track user's movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
Our website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we, at Free Bird IPTS, are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. Therefore, we encourage you, upon leaving our website, to read the privacy statements of each and every web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this website or the Free Bird IPTS system.
From time-to-time, our site requests information from users via surveys. Participation in these surveys is completely voluntary. You have a choice whether or not to disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information and demographic information. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site or of the Free Bird IPTS System.
Free Bird IPTS implements the latest technology to secure the highest level of Internet security. If you are accessing our site with 4.0 versions or higher of Microsoft Internet Explorer or Netscape Navigator browsers, your information is encrypted and authenticated, using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. The SSL system provides complete data security for you and the authentication ensures that your valuable content is available only to you and is not accessible to unwanted parties. A user can make their own unique username and password. Each time a user logs onto the Free Bird system, providing the correct username and password is required for authentication. A session is issued for the purpose of capturing encrypted authentication data for the length of the session. Neither the username nor the password is included in the session. Security protocols put into operation by Free Bird are determined by encrypted session Ids and dynamic data. Should you select to activate the Free Bird "Remember Me" feature, we will use a "cookie" that contains partial or full authentication information depending on your preference. The cookie will reside on your local system.
Free Bird IPTS offers its visitors and customers a means to choose how we may use information provided. If, at any time after registering for information or ordering Services, you change your mind about receiving information from us, send us a request specifying your new choice. Simply send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Correcting and Updating Your Information
To update billing information or discontinue the Free Bird IPTS System please email us at email@example.com.